Monday, August 08, 2005


"I'm sorry that I wasn't honest with you before. I was even afraid to tell you before my party, since I thought you wouldn't come if you knew the truth. I love you. I have always loved you and I guess I thought it didn't matter, since I'm only three years younger than you." Indigo is afraid to even look up at Chandler's face and bites her lip a little while he responds. "Indigo, I love you, too. I have always felt this distance between us, and that is why I never went further than a hug with you. But if I had! I'm a police officer! Do you know how much trouble I would be in if I was intimate with a minor!" Indigo, crying a little, jumps in, "But . . . I didn't think--" Chandler cuts her off, "No, you didn't think. And now I am going to be a laughing stock at the station! I love you, but I can't trust you! If you lied to me about this, what else have you lied about? You were probably even seeing someone else!" Posted by Picasa

No comments: