Monday, August 08, 2005


"I'm sorry if I was harsh, Indigo. I care about you; I just need some time to trust you again. And we both need some time to figure out if this is the relationship we want to be in. I'm not going back to the force. I've been thinking about doing some backpacking through Eastern Simrope, actually, and have decided to do it. Now. I'll be gone for a few months. If we still want to be together after that, great. If not, at least we haven't made a big mistake. I hope you understand that I have to go." Indigo sighs and agrees. "You're right, Chandler. I think some time apart will let us know whether we should be together or not. I love you and will miss you, and there won't be anyone else till you get back." "There better not be," Chandler smiles and kisses her hand before going home to pack for Eastern Simrope.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: