Monday, July 25, 2005


Chandler is mortified, but Indigo sets him at ease. "Oh that's just a picture of my mom when she was pregnant with me. She'd think it was funny, probably, if you hit it, and just make Uncle Grey paint another one of her, one where she says she looks less chunky with baby fat!" Chandler is surprised to actually find himself becoming comfortable with this Indigo girl. "Wow, your mom must have had you when she was 15, since you're about 20 like me, right? And I'm Chandler." "Um, something like that. Nice to meet you, Chandler" Indigo says, not wanting him to know she's only 16! "I told your dad that I'd have a snowball's chance in you know where of having a good time, since I'm so shy at parties, but I'm finding myself enjoying this one!" Posted by Picasa

No comments: