Thursday, August 07, 2008


And poor Heather has a zit. The fun of being a teenager! Well, I wanted to do more Legasea stuff, but Blogger is making me word verify each time I put a pic up now, so I think I'll stop here for today. I will get back with you all soon, tho, so you can see Samuel's alien baby, as well as other interesting developments that are "conceived"! Thanks for reading; sorry so much of today's was off topic, but I wanted to show some stuff happening around the neighborhood, and give you a chance to see the Legaseas as supporting characters in their stories. :-)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Woot!! Moar alien bay-beez!

MysticSpirit said...

Yet another reason why I don't use blogger for much anymore. I like using Freewebs or blogsome. :O)

suzie sim said...

zomg! poor Heather has the WORST luck! :P
Great job Suzicat! Your updates always make me giggle!

Unknown said...

Lol, poor Heather! That bright pink hair brings out the bright red pimple even more! Poor girl!

Anonymous said...

Are you ever going to do another update it has been months?

SuziCat said...

Ahh, I just typed this and blogger dumped it, bleh! Anyway, I was saying that I was just about to let you guys know that I will still be blogging--I just hit a couple of snags, namely moving and then having my computer die! (As well as playing with the new EP, Apartment Life, hee hee!) Luckily everything was saved and I should be back on the blogging bandwagon soon, maybe even today! Thanks for kicking my butt into gear, Anonymous! :-)

SuziCat said...

Thanks for reading, all! Yeah, i am kind of tired of blogger, oh well. Glad you guys enjoyed it!