Tuesday, February 12, 2008


Seeing his daughter being so close with the repairman, Samuel confronts Scot. "I know my daughter had a crush on you as a kid and said she'd marry you one day, but I won't have you taking advantage of my little girl!" Scot tells Samuel that their friendship is innocent, and that nothing inappropriate would ever happen. Samuel tells Scot that regardless, he will be calling a different repairperson from now on and that he should stay away from Heather.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MysticSpirit said...

Uh oh! So no go on the repairman then?

And what's this about no custom content? I don't think pink hair is a Maxis/EA creation. :O)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure I can blame Samuel on that one. The repairman does seem a bit old for Heather...now

SuziCat said...

Actually, the pink hair IS a Maxis creation, Ange! It's under the custom hair for teen girls, one of the custom hairs that came with the game, like the light purple hair with bangs. Yeah, Heather, I had to tone down the creepiness factor with the elder/teen thing. Elder/adult isn't too bad, tho! :-)