Saturday, September 15, 2007


When the guests start vanishing mysteriously, I guess the party's over . . .

Well, this update is over, as well, as this is a good place to stop. Next time, we'll finish up at Rosemary's and then go over to the main Legasea house, where we might even get to the birth of the next hieress! I know I've said this before, but I really will be more disciplined about getting these out for you guys and then maybe one day, I'll be able to start a new legacy! Until then, we're getting closer to generation ten of the Legaseas! Thanks for reading and for your patience!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meant to ask this earlier, but how did you get through 10 gens of classic only. I can do it, but after 3rd gen my comp acts up and starts getting slow, and then I cheat and make it go fast, what's the secret, cause I've done 2 classic, but I want to do one the right way

HappySimmer10 said...

Aww - yeah! What a great update. You're so funny, I just love reading these.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving and please update soon!

SuziCat said...

Thanks for all of the comments, Marcie, happysimmer, and SusieSim! Marcie, I had to move my Legaseas after several gens as the house got attacked by the slow down bug. So, moving when neede, and patience, are the secrets, I guess! :-)