Friday, June 29, 2007


Okay, even the PJ's aren't big enough now. This is ridiculous, Veronica thinks. She can't wait to get this enormous baby out of her!

Thanks for reading this update! Next time (I'll try to get on a weekly basis at least so I don't get to behind again and so it won't take me 20 years to tell the whole story!) we'll head over to Rosemary's house to catch up with her and Grey's kids over there! Gotta keep you guys in suspense for a little while about Veronica's baby! :-) Thanks again!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Veronica is HUGE! Could she be carrying twins? Midnight does look a lot like Grey doesn't he? Another MB in the making it would seem.

Anonymous said...

Damn! Are there twins in there?

Lisa said...

SuziCat!!! How can you leave us hanging like that.

Anonymous said...

Please update soon! I really miss reading about this family and want to know what the baby(or babies) will be.

SpongebobTanu said...

OMG, she looks like she is about to burst!

SuziCat said...

Thanks for reading guys! Yeah, I knoow she's huge, but don't forget that she's a curvy Sim! I like your little turtle pic, Tanu! Thanks for giving my blog a read! And Anonymous, I will get back to updating as soon as I cen all of my pics back in Picasa after upgrading to Vista! Thanks for the encouragement! :-)

HappySimmer10 said...

Great updates! I'm just now coming back to the group so I'm trying to catch up.