Thursday, August 11, 2005


Grey tells Indigo, "I don't want to talk about . . . what happened . . . right now. I want to talk about how beautiful you are." Indigo can't help but be flattered. "And I want to talk about the other thing that happened yesterday, what happened between us. I know it's odd, our feelings about each other; I've been fighting them for some time now, since you became an adult, actually. Don't worry; I never had feelings like that at all before then! And I have not felt like this about anyone in the 100 years I have been alive, just some puppy love as a teen, but otherwise, I didn't need anyone but my family. Until the past few months. All of my wants and desires revolve around you, and I think some of yours revolve around me. Tell me, Indigo. Do you love me like I love you?" Posted by Picasa

No comments: