Wednesday, August 17, 2005


Chandler explains that he couldn't write or call because he was backpacking in the wild all that time, living on the land, and besides, the only people he even saw all of that time was the two friends--guys by the way!--who went with him. At any rate, she seemed to be dancing pretty close to her really young, well built "great great uncle"! Indigo says, "Okay, I had feelings for him, I admit it, I said I would never lie to you again and I meant that! But you have to understand that I grew up with him always there for me, and you haven't been the past six months! I didn't have to tell you the truth, but i am! Nothing has happened, honestly, nothing romantic at all! I've just been lonely and missing you and thinking you were never coming back and . . . " Posted by Picasa

No comments: