Sunday, July 10, 2005


Since I knew the kids were okay with me and their mom being together, and that was the only thing I was really worried about, that day I went out and got a ring! I was going to wait for just the perfect time to do it, but the next morning, I remembered what Lola had said that first night we were together about not wanting to waste anymore time. So, I dragged her out of bed right before sunrise, brought her to the piano room where I had first declared my love for her, and got on one knee and proposed to her, while we were both in our jammies! I told her that I didn't want to waste another minute either and that I wanted her to be my wife, if she'd have me.

For Lola's answer, you'll have to wait for the next update! (I'm so mean!)Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Just Moi said...

Hah! I knew it! Ice and Lola are a couple in looovvveee!

taratownie said...

I'm glad Ice and Lola found each other, I've seen sims falling in love with just one flirt many times before. It happens when they already have high relationship scores. Thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Great update! I was behind, I didn't see notifications for any of this, but caught up now. Left more detailed comments on the group, but it's always nice to have comments here too! :)

Keep up the great storytelling!

MysticSpirit said...

You're not mean. You're EVIL!! And I think we ALL knew what was coming between Lola and Ice. It's in the cards. I hope Green won't mind too much. ;O)

SuziCat said...

Thanks guys, for reading and for all the great comments! Yeah, it was "in the cards" all right. Orchid wanted someone in her family to get engaged, and I meant to get Ice engaged to Trista Shaw, but then THIS happened and I had to go with it! Glad you guys liked it and are happy for Ice and Lola!